Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 1...

Dear friend,
Welcome to the first edition of Zihuatanejo. Now begins your journey to learn everything you never knew you cared about. I, assisted by some of my many cohorts, will take you on a lifelong trip around the edge of the chrono-synclastic infundibulum.

You may be wondering what it is that we have to talk about. Go ahead, ask us. Louder. That's a fair question, friend, and its answer is simple: anything. There are things that happen during daily life that are funny, weird, or just plain I-don't-know-what. Why not share some thoughts on them, let others know of something groovy you've discovered, or make up a story to make a lame situation worth reading about? I'd read that!

Now, I'm not going to lie to you. I like to hear myself talk and see myself having been read on the Internet. That's where you come in. I write then you read. You write some comments and I blatantly ignore them in my next writing. It's a dance of written romance and our song is playing.

Shall we?


- Winston Niles Rumfoord

2 comments: